View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #64
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Being a fan has never prevented me from seeing things as they really are.

Kubiak is notorious for having a sorry record on the road against winning teams.

The Texans have never beaten a Peyton Manning led team on the road.

If I'm going to offer a prediction I'm not going to lie for the sake of going with the rest of the group. I prefer to be honest. I'm crazy like that.

Sorry if that disrupts your delicate sensibilities.
Seeing things as they "really are" is usually seeing things in your own perspective. Just like I'm not going to argue your prediction (it could happen!), don't for a second think that we who think the Texans will win are being a) dishonest with ourselves, b) suffering from groupthink, or c) crazy.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote