View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #61
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7237 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
As a case study, I chose to compare Kubiak against Tom Coughlin over that same time period (looking only at the regular season.)
Why would you count only the regular season?

The playoff games are the ones that really count and Coughlin's Giants are notorious road warriors. Coughlin's Giants exemplify like no other team that being able to win on the road leads to championships.

I started with Coughlin's 2006 season (the season Kubiak started) and didn't have to count beyond the middle of the 2008 season before I wound up with 8 wins and 3 losses against winning opponents on the road. That's when I re-read your post and realized you hadn't counted playoff wins.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote