View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #30
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: [NFL.com] Houston Texans have yet to be tested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
"killing us" is a little over descriptive I think.
It's not. Reggie was the best thing they had going that day. He was averaging 5 ypc and he was their second leading receiver with 6 catches for 48 yards.

Listen, folks can have revisionist history about how that game went all they want, but until the Dolphins had those turnovers in the second quarter before halftime, I'm not going to lie, I was f'n nervous.

Reggie Bush made a bunch of plays for them. We really didn't have much of an answer for him. When we got up by all those points we pretty much made their running game obsolete, but when they were actually committed to running the ball they were doing it with relative ease.

That play where he caught the ball on third down in front of Cushing and just left him and ran for the first down was a great play by him. That doesn't happen to Cushing often.

And that's not a knock on the Texans...I just think the Dlolphins are better than people originally thought.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote