View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #12
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Fantasy Football Woes

I started Danny Amendola in place of Greg Jennings in a PPR, I've scored 189 points good enough to put me 40 points over the next highest scorer ... except the guy I'm playing who has a whopping 219 points off of huge games from RGIII and Reggie Bush and the giants god damn come from behind win giving Hakeem Nicks a monstrous 41 points in our format. The only person I have left to play is Jaquizz Rodgers for the falcons, so I've very likely to cross the 200 mark, way way way over the 3rd place guy, but I still won win. Utter Bull****