View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #61
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Perhaps he's just notorious in my eyes. As of the end of last season, Kubiak is 3 and 20 on the road against winning teams.
Most teams and most coaches have losing records against winning teams on the road. I haven't run a full analysis on it but I'd bet there are some teams that go winless against winning teams on the road. Those are the guys I'd consider as "notorious."

As a case study, I chose to compare Kubiak against Tom Coughlin over that same time period (looking only at the regular season.) Coughlin has had a much better record that Kubiak over that time period and has won 2 SBs so it's not exactly a "fair" comparison.

But Coughlin's road record against winning teams is only 7-13. Granted, better than Kubiak, but still a losing record.

So now the question is whether THIS team can win on the road against winning teams.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote