View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #22
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: 20 Season Ticket Holders Traveling to the Denver Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Has anyone picked an easy to get to bar to meet at for Saturday night near downtown hotels? Finding a meetup place for Saturday night can be a lot of fun, especially if someone gets a cooperative bar.

Getting lots of questions about it.
Check Ellen's document in the FB group. She called a handful of places who said between college FB and the Rockies game, a lot of bars said 'we don't have any room for you.'

The place she posted in the document told her they would make room for Texans fans.

Here, I stopped being lazy:

Quote:
Saturday, 9/22/12

5:00 - ??? Bulls on Parade Meet-up

Falling Rock Tap House

1919 Blake Street, Denver, CO

(303) 293-8338 http://fallingrocktaphouse.com/

So far this is the only bar/restaurant that I have called that seems very welcoming. It is also the night of one of the last Colorado Rockies games. That game starts at 6, so the head bartender figured 5 would be a good time to claim prime bar real estate. They have an amazing selection of beers, pool tables and dart boards. Bring a piece of swag you won't miss if it vanishes (towel, pom pom, beads, etc.) - let's make this a Texans bar.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote