View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #67
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 354624 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 questions: Ben Tate edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/ey...used-on-season

I think if you've read this article, you love the fact that Tate is on this team, but should have zero expectation that he's going to settle for getting paid less than top 10 RB money when his contract is up. Enjoy this guy while he's here, but don't rush out and buy a 44 jersey just yet. I can think of a number of teams that would love to get him under contract. I just hope it's not Indy!
That's a great reason to trade him or sign him and trade Arian next year. We're probably not going to be able to keep both guys long term (although that would be great) and the last thing we want is for one of these guys to end up in our division.

So trade one of them to the NFC so we only have to see him once every 4 years.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote