View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #56
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
Your a Texan fan. This is our best team ever. We just got through playing what was one of our most dominating games in 10+ years and you predict we get killed 31 to 13 by a team we should be better than. Just seems like something we used to see Richard Justice write. I guess It could happen, not sure how someone could predict it though.
Being a fan has never prevented me from seeing things as they really are.

Kubiak is notorious for having a sorry record on the road against winning teams.

The Texans have never beaten a Peyton Manning led team on the road.

If I'm going to offer a prediction I'm not going to lie for the sake of going with the rest of the group. I prefer to be honest. I'm crazy like that.

Sorry if that disrupts your delicate sensibilities.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote