View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #54
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
Oh, am I on the wrong board? I was thinking this was the non-groupthink board. My bad!
Your a Texan fan. This is our best team ever. We just got through playing what was one of our most dominating games in 10+ years and you predict we get killed 31 to 13 by a team we should be better than. Just seems like something we used to see Richard Justice write. I guess It could happen, not sure how someone could predict it though.