View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #50
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9597 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
I don't recall playing against Sage.. ??
It was against the Giants and he was the backup qb at the time. I think it was Cushings rookie year or the year before. Essentially he told the Giants a good deal of information about our offense and we couldn't get anything done that game. Google lance zierlein and sage rosenfel's revenge. On the crackberry so I cannot paste links.

That could happen with Dreesen. He could tell the Broncos everything about our offense and we struggle because of it.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote