View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #49
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
Have you watched all of his returns, both pre-season and regular? If so, you think the fumbles, muffs, poor decision making, tentativeness (especially game 1) etc is all nothing to worry about?

It's like this for me. You have a hot blonde who is a model, is great in bed, and she's wealthy too. But when you are alone, she treats you like complete crap, is ultra demanding, has an accent like Fran Drescher on steriods, and oh you just found out she is having an affair with your brother.

What's everyone so worried about?
GF #2 right?

I've watched all of his returns and I think I'm happy with him thus far in his young career. I think he's done a solid job and has been a significant upgrade over Jacoby.