View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #13
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jonathan Joseph overpaid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
I'd argue McFadden deserves to be on there. I mean staying on the field is what he gets paid to do and he doesn't do that near enough. He is great when he plays. But he plays far too little for what he is paid.
But I don't think I can fault the Raiders for that one. They paid out based on his talent, with an assumption that he'd be on the field more often than not. I see this more as a situation where McFadden has "underplayed".

If we can agree on the difference between underperformed vs. underplayed, then I think we can agree that the Raiders didn't so much as over pay, than McFadden underplayed.

Either way, he does make more money than he's earned ;-) I'll concede that.

But, where in the heck is Mario Williams on this list?