View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #57
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 114958 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
I'm surprised he was able to speak that eloquently. In short, I see a player that doesn't want to get hit, doesn't hit holes with any authority and appears to be the latest example of a player that played for his his big contract then began is disappearance into the abyss.

He's about to learn why the NFL doesn't guarantee contracts. He may have gotten his signing bonus but I've seen enough the last 18 games to suggest this is not a player I'm interested in building my team around. I simply don't see the effort. When I watched him in his rookie year, he hit holes with abandon, played with a ton of joy and make something out of nothing a lot.

That's about all I can say about him. As for his comments?

Sadly (well not for you guys but for me) this team looks like a trainwreck. The playcalling is grade-school level and the personnel, expecially on offense, looks like it wants to be ANYWERE but the football field. This offense is more predictable now than when Les Steckel or Norm Chow was the OC. Its that bad. I remember when people were laughing at the team's choice of Chris Palmer, and now I know why. If I can see and guess the play that is being called, imagine pros that spend countless hours in the film room feel. I'd be shocked if the team wasn't a quiet laughingstock right now in opposing teams' dressing rooms.

When your defense spends 43 minutes on the field and through two games has been outscored 72-23, there is nothing good to say. With Detroit and the Texans next, I'll actually be shocked if the team isn't 0-4.

It appears the 9-7 mark last season is about as fraudulent as a 9-7 record can humanly look.
Thanks. I figured it was still the "gettin paid". I hadn't seen any of their games this season to verify that was still the case. I wonder how long they're going to keep giving him paychecks? I kinda feel sorry for Munch, but I quickly realize y'alls losing is what's best for us.