View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #55
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
You guys sure don't have to worry about the Titans. I am using the Ol Rich Mcay line. I am in favor of the teams execution.
Hey toronto, honest question. Have you ever heard or read CJ take any of the blame for his performances? Everything I've read has him blaming other areas for his dismal play. This is a latest comment from him.

Quote:
“People need to step up and do their job,” Johnson said, via John Glennon of the Tennessean. “They don’t need to let people beat them. It don’t matter who the opposing defense is, you can’t let your guy beat you. You just can’t give up plays. You have to make plays like they make plays. I can’t speak for the defense. I can only speak for the offense.”
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...do-their-jobs/