View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #44
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Some of yall seem to forget the power of Da Watt. Manning hasn't seen this defense yet except in film. I predict a very close game won in the 4th qtr. I'll say by whom after I watch the game tonight.
And with that film, my fear comes with the clinic Drew Brees put on KJ in last season's week 3 game.

I want to reserve a prediction until after watching tonight's game as well, but my gut says it will be a last man standing game.

We all know that Peyton can't get comfortable and I like our chances to disrupt him all game long. That and securing the rock will be KEY. I would LOVE to see the tricycle put a smile on Kube's face this week!