View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #46
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 348851 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errant Hothy View Post
I'd be willing to bet he's under orders to run them all out. If Holliday was running them all out against Kubes wishes he wouldn't still be out there returning kicks. Kubes confidence in the O leds me to think he is willing to gamble on the home run verses the safe start at the 20. I wouldn't be shocked if Holliday starts taking a knee on kickoffs this week.
That crossed my mind, as well. Hopefully somebody will ask Kubiak on his radio show if this is a coaching or player decision.