View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #43
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
This. I'm not dogging Holliday at this point, but dude needs to learn how to kneel when he's catching a kickoff in the back of the endzone. Running 30 yards just to make it to the 20 is just stupid football. Sometimes the safe play is the SMART play.
I'd be willing to bet he's under orders to run them all out. If Holliday was running them all out against Kubes wishes he wouldn't still be out there returning kicks. Kubes confidence in the O leds me to think he is willing to gamble on the home run verses the safe start at the 20. I wouldn't be shocked if Holliday starts taking a knee on kickoffs this week.
Errant Hothy is online now   Reply With Quote