View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #701
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 132411 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

I don't think Gabbert ever got hurt. Mularkey yanked his butt for suckin it up. Here's what Gabbert said in his PC. Basically redirecting all injury questions to the coach.

Quote:
(on his injury) “Coach [Mike] Mularkey already talked about that and it’s just something that we’re going to have to deal with and move on.”

(on if he knows what exactly he injured) “Yeah I don’t know either. Injuries you got to talk to the head coach about it and I’ll leave it at that.”

(on if he will be able to play next week at Indianapolis) “I’m going to do my best to be out there. You guys know me. I’m going to be out there as much as I can.”

(on how he got hurt) “I don’t really remember. Things happen in a football game and you just try to play through it.”

(on if his injury is a strain) “Yeah just like I said you got to talk to Coach Mularkey about the injuries and we’ll go from there.”
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...4-beb3f33531c4