View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #46
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Trip

I had a great time yesterday, until the Jags played football! I was ALL IN..apparently the Jags were not! So pathetic! Kudos to the Texan fans! I was very pleased with their attitude. Sad, when a streaker can run more yards than your total offense output! Well, it will go down in the histroy books as the worse offense output for the Jags. Hope you all had a great time and enjoyed the weather/atmosphere/stadium. I really like the upgrades, especially the sound system. PS, no paper mill smell either! LOL
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote