View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #29
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TARP WEEK- Round 1#

Well, you know it's bad when a streaker makes more yards than your entire offense! Hell, our 3 round pick..the punter Anger had a 13 punt game..ALL PRO!!!! I love me some ANGER Time! Anyway, the Texans looks so solid on all phases....great team! Texans didn't even have to go to Andre. I'll be pulling for you guys in the off season. Time to blow up the Jags again, Gene Smith's rebuild has failed, so maybe the Jags go after Polian? We are now the Browns of the NFL. Injuries is a problem, but they way the players responded was piss poor and the coaching was terrible. So disappointing, but the texans look like a team to get to the SB. Good luck and enjoy the ride!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote