View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #20
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Right Guard: It's On

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I always assumed Antoine Caldwell would assume the starting position in a year or two after he was drafted. There were high hopes for him, but he's never lived up to expectations.
My sentiments exactly. I'm very disappointed in Caldwell, he's been here long enough he should be dominating at RG by now instead of barley hanging on and possibly being replaced by a rookie. Caldwell hopefully can read the writing on the wall and should know that he's auditioning for the rest of the league this year. When the team drafts 2 rookies that can play your position, that's called a clue. Like a hit over the head with a 2x4 kind of clue.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote