View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #45
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Trip

We had a bunch of drunk / obnoxious Texans fans sitting a few rows in front of us whom where upsetting our whole section of Jags fans. That didn't make things easy for us.

I know this team and fanbase is new at winning but at least try to act like you've been there before.

This Jags fan next to me starting bragging on how the Gators beat the Aggies. I don't think he understood the whole UT/A&M thing and don't think he believed me when I told him I was rooting for the Gators in that game. Other than that most of the Jags fans were behaved and treated us well.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote