View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #32
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

TF your definitely not the only one. I hold my breath every time Trindon catches the ball as well but I honestly think it's a learned reflex action from when Jacoby was here and will take some time to go away. I think the best thing for Trindon right now is to keep running him out there so that he can get comfortable being out there and fielding lots of kicks/punts in practice during the week. I think the first time he costs us a game Kubiak will cut him. In the mean time lets all say a little prayer for Trindon and hope that he gets better soon.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote