View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #31
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I had hoped we'd gotten rid of this insanity with Jacoby's departure. But I've got to give Trindon a bit more time. Hopefully he'll figure it all out. Lord knows, Coach Joe is going to give him an earful all week.
That's about the way I feel about it. It's cool that we've got a guy who can take it to the house on any given return. I just don't think the potential reward is equal to the potential risk.

The dude's judgment is seriously questionable. In the first two games this season I've seen him take at least a couple of kickoffs out of the end zone from the very back of the end zone. Last week he brought one out to the 10 yard line and I screamed that he should be waived immediately. Today he brought one back to the 21, but he just barely escaped a tackle at the 10 in the process. It was a thirty yard return that netted just barely more than what would have been gained by taking a knee in the end zone.

This is Jacoby Jones crap all over again. Perhaps I worry too much, but I'm happy to see the overwhelming sentiment in this thread is with me.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote