View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #30
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

I didn't like the muff today. But what was almost inexcusable was not warning Quin off when the ball was coming right down on top of him. It's Trindon's job to get Quin out of the way on that.

OTOH, he had a really nice return to set up that first TD. We needed that spark.

I had hoped we'd gotten rid of this insanity with Jacoby's departure. But I've got to give Trindon a bit more time. Hopefully he'll figure it all out. Lord knows, Coach Joe is going to give him an earful all week.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote