View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012   #29
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday is an accident waiting to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
he was fine today, do you expect a TD each and every time he touches it? Even Hester, the greatest returner of ALL TIME does not do that, be realistic man
Read my post again. I said
Quote:
He needs to have a good game in Denver - like almost returning one for a TD or getting a TD
I don't where you got that I said he had to return it every game unless you didn't read my post.

The point of post is Holliday needs to have a good game or his job is becoming more in jeporady. I think anyone could agree with that.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote