View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #28
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which players will you focus on VS Jags?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I wanted to see Jean go deep, he did but he put the double move on the CB and if the CB hadnt grabbed him jean was going to be WIDE OPEN. Sucks, but i like what i have seen from Jean he reminds me so much of AJ, TBH sometimes i cant tell if it is him or AJ until i see the #.
You thought the CB slowed him that much? I thought Jean would not have caught it anyway.