View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #291
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Gabbert had NO time to do anything, what was he like 7 of 19 for 58 yards are some B.S. They had 2 starters on the O-Line it's not like the camera evern went down field very much to even show the secondary, so how should i know if KJ got beat or was out of position. All i know is an elite QB and O-line will make/attempt those throws against him.

I'm not saying he played bad, just saying lets see how he does against a legit passing game.
Did you watch the whole game? There were several shots of Kj in coverage.