View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #26
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93152 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I think there was a certain level of brilliance to Kubiak's gameplan today. He showed screen after screen after screen. You think the Broncos and their 2 edge speed rushers aren't going to be watching that? That's the easiest way to get in their head and slow them down some. I honestly think Kubiak wasn't pushing the ball down the field with an eye on next week's game. We'll still do some in the screen game because they want to fly up the field so fast, but Andre will be unleashed next week. Hopefully Champ and Co. don't exhaust too much energy covering the Falcons beast receivers because he'll see a much better version in #80 next Sunday.
I think there is a lot of truth in this.

I think Kubiak Mitlon Berle'd this one. (throw that out for all the sportsguy fans.)