View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #290
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
You've got a point, however, we're talking about Kj's play. Was he where he was supposed to be? Did he get beat? Burnt? Turned around? Did he make plays on the ball? Tackle? etc.. etc.. those things will give you an idea of how he's going to do when he faces Manning, Brees, Brady... which is really a team thing more than a Kj thing.

He covered some "decent" WR talent. No "known" names, but talented players all the same. We saw good things as well as bad. We see he's not making many of the same mistakes he made last year.

Most importantly, we're seeing a confident player gaining more confidence every week. I like that.
Gabbert had NO time to do anything, what was he like 7 of 19 for 58 yards are some B.S. They had 2 starters on the O-Line it's not like the camera evern went down field very much to even show the secondary, so how should i know if KJ got beat or was out of position. All i know is an elite QB and O-line will make/attempt those throws against him.

I'm not saying he played bad, just saying lets see how he does against a legit passing game.