View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #288
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Jackson probably played his best game as a pro today .... they didnt give Gabbert many openings today. 76 yards passing .... while playing with a lead all day long ?! Thats just sick.
Like I said in the gameday thread, if he continues to perform at this level against Rodgers/Brady/Manning/Stafford etc... then I will take my serving of crow smothered in brown gravy. (Very Happily) Hopefully games against 2-3rd tier QB's will help get KJ's confidence up and he will play well against the top tier QB's.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote