View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #44
euro-Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1542 euro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedeuro-Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jacksonville Trip

What a GREAT Texan's turnout. I was really impressed with my fellow Texan's fans. We represented well in my section as well as a few other I could see. The vast majority of the Jags fans around us were very nice and hospitable. My teenage daughter did tell me a bunch of older jags fans were taunting her and yelling "******* the Texans" at her while she was waiting to get into the bathroom, but all and all it was one of my better experiences at everbank. Later in the game there was at least one drunken Texan fan who was a little less than classy, but many of the Jags fans had left by that point.