View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #43
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

My only reservation at this point is that Luck is IMO the real thing and we're going to meet him twice late in the year. There's two ways to look at this. Positive outlook is that by the time we play him regardless of how successful he is we'll have film on him. Negative outlook is that by the time we play him he could very well have his legs under him and be starting to get comfortable. By the time we meet him the game might have slowed down considerably from his perspective.

Now Gabbert and Locker I'm not worried about. At least in Gabbert's case I've watched enough bad quarterbacking from David Carr to know how this ends. Gabbert looks lost and one bad play away from unraveling all the time.