View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #22
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I will know more after Manning plays MNF vs Falcons.

Right now, the Denver crowd environment is a challenge for us. The refs, unless it's the regular crew out there, those replacement refs will MELT under the Broncos fans' noise. I noticed last week that the fans were hissing and pissing and moaning and crying for pass interference ANY time a Manning pass was not caught. Apparently, it was never the Colts fans fault for that...it apparently is inherently attached to Manning and his fans think there MUST have been a p.i. if the pass wasn't completed. Because he's just. that. good. Makes me soooo mad. The replacement refs just might fall under the spell, I'm afraid.

Overall, we SHOULD beat them...but it will be close either way. A 10-point game IMO.