View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #11
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
28 Houston
21 Denver

Final score in overtime. The Texans Vs. Manning rivalry is reborn.

Seriously though, the key matchup here will be Kareem Vs. Decker. Manning threw equally to Thomas and Decker, and he went to Decker a couple of times in the endzone, Manning will surely test Jackson more than Joseph.
What rivalry??? It's been a one sided affair. This is going to be a tough test for us. Good thing is that we haven't hit our stride yet offensively or defensively yet. Broncos looked awesome against the Steelers the other night, but it'll be interesting to see if Manning can have a repeat performance. I think it'll be a close game up in Denver and the thin air might have an adverse affect on our players. Arian and Tate are key to this game imo. Keep Manning off the field. As for the prediction, I'm going with my heart: 21-17 Texans. My head says this will be our first loss. I hope my head is wrong.

Last edited by Nawzer; 09-16-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Nawzer is offline   Reply With Quote