View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 157415 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 3 VS Broncos. Lets Predict :)

OK i know its early again but it worked so well against the jags . I say

Texans 34

Broncos 13

(OK here at work at 3:30 AM after a whopping 2 hours of sleep i change my predicition after what seemed to be a revelation between closing my eyes and then opening them right back up to come to work, i got a large boost of Homerism )
Manning gave us hell when he was with the colts, but DONT FORGET he hasnt played against the texans revamped defense.

And I expect AJ and the passing game will play a big factor next week as i dont see us taking a early and commanding lead.

facebook.com/ThatRump

Last edited by EllisUnit; 09-17-2012 at 03:39 AM.
EllisUnit is online now   Reply With Quote