View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #60
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 5 questions: Ben Tate edition

We won't be able to keep him, but some other young player will step up and play great for not a lot of money, until we have to worry about paying them too--somebody like Lestar Jean or K-Mart.

I think we should try to trade him before he goes on the open market. I really don't think us paying him anything close to what he can get out there is going to work for us under the salary cap, unless something bad happens to Foster, which, thankfully, is unlikely.

PS-if MJD were to leave the Jags, I can see Tate starting for them. He would fit right in.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote