View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #395
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Thank you, those points courtesy of patented Gary Kubiak Bull**** Playcalling System.

I knew we were basically conceding points on our last possession. Everyone looked very uninspired on all three downs, because the players didn't believe in the calls Kubiak was serving up.

I know this team too well. Aggressive at the beginning, build a lead, bull**** go-nowhere playcalling, then ratchet up the offense again when the other team scores.
I sometimes wonder if Kubiak goes into cruise control because he does "run the score up."