View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #306
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30074 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
Texans are going to win the AFCSouth. Won't hurt for Luck to win a few.
Why are you even on this board? Look, I get that Luck is from Houston, and it's normal to want someone from the hometown to do well, but, I don't. I want Andrew Luck to lose all of his games. It's not personal, it's business: Indy losing helps us. Get it?
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote