View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #149
A time to chill
Rookie

Rep Power: 877 A time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respectedA time to chill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by welsh texan View Post
I see it a little differently, I think they pick and choose when to attempt their big plays and spend a lot of the game setting up looks etc that will keep the D off guard.

Sometimes I just think they have a little trouble changing their philosophy in the red zone but I'll give them a pass on that.
Could be, but I think you have to take advantage of every possession. And the only reason why the offense can get a pass is the so far superb play on the defense. But Defense doesn't win games, it only gives you a chance to win. At the end of the day the offense has to go out there and score some touchdowns.
A time to chill is offline   Reply With Quote