View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #40
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 102457 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Man, and that was back when the Texans weren't very good. She was only pissed off at you because the Texans sucked so badly that it should have been a no-brainer to skip the game.

I can see where she got the idea that you're nuts. LOL.

Seriously, though, that is an awesome story. If she was that trippy about your football game, then it was only a foreshadowing of other power grabs she was going to make in your life with her. My wife didn't understand my addiction problem (with the Texans) but she has been supportive of me, she loves football now. She's sporting her Texans shirt today, watched the games with me. Nothing better than sharing love of football with a spouse.
Yeah it had more to do than JUST the texans apparently, but it was the final factor . And yes they were not good at all back then, hell they lost the game very bad haha