View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #38
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
haha i will tell u me and my old ex fiance who had been together 4 years split up over a texans game.

She wanted to go to her parents that sunday i said cool i will watch the game at their house. She said no u wont, i said i'm not going. She said if u dont go over a damn texans game then we're over and i said have fun. No lie haha.

Oh well my wife of 6 years now is a lot more understanding
Man, and that was back when the Texans weren't very good. She was only pissed off at you because the Texans sucked so badly that it should have been a no-brainer to skip the game.

I can see where she got the idea that you're nuts. LOL.

Seriously, though, that is an awesome story. If she was that trippy about your football game, then it was only a foreshadowing of other power grabs she was going to make in your life with her. My wife didn't understand my addiction problem (with the Texans) but she has been supportive of me, she loves football now. She's sporting her Texans shirt today, watched the games with me. Nothing better than sharing love of football with a spouse.