View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #22
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 31376 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which players will you focus on VS Jags?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, I'll obviously be watching the O and D, but, today I wanna see who's really contributing on STs. Holliday needs a "hole" and our punter needs improvement. Maybe it's that "Jones" factor that scares me! I cringe everytime he touches the ball.
On 2 kick returns and 3 punt returns last week, only once did the Texans get it past the 20. So that needs to improve.

My eye will also be on Shaun Cody. Seems the run D was a little tougher when he was in the game. May not make much difference with MJD running, but still.

And finally, the Texans run game. That's got to get rolling. 2.4 yards per touch is not going to cut it. The Texans actually had more success running to Newton and Caldwell's side than they did running to Brown and Smith's side last week. 18 runs for 20 yards (1.1 avg) going left last week with 8 runs of no gain or less. 12 carries for 58 yards (4.8 avg) and just 1 negative play going right.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote