View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #34
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14250 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
haha i will tell u me and my old ex fiance who had been together 4 years split up over a texans game.

She wanted to go to her parents that sunday i said cool i will watch the game at their house. She said no u wont, i said i'm not going. She said if u dont go over a damn texans game then we're over and i said have fun. No lie haha.

Oh well my wife of 6 years now is a lot more understanding
Repped. You are a winner for the for "I am a bigger Texans fan than you" competition. Funny and awesome story.
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote