View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #24
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars. Noon. 9/16. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Sucks. I have to go pick upgrades with the wife today during the game. Only day we can do it. I already know the wife will be mad at me because I'll be checking my phone constantly.
Your more of a man than me. My wife KNOWS we arent going anywhere durin the texans game, she would not dare ask. Hell she knows i wont do anything during the game either......you gotta train them man