View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #30
kwayshauntay
Veteran

Rep Power: 833 kwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respectedkwayshauntay is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Antonio Smith Fined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Hey, I made a gif of this play last night! I love Thomas' reaction to the hit. It's like he ran into a brick wall.
Why would you love that reaction? He took a helmet to the head and looked to be knocked out, as evidenced by his right leg buckling much like a boxer getting his lights turned out, not to mention him immediately letting go of the ball even though Quin never hit the ball. It was a clean hit by Quin, within the rules, but you love watching players sustain head injuries? To each their own, I guess?
kwayshauntay is offline   Reply With Quote