View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #20
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which players will you focus on VS Jags?

Back-side of the run play on the O-line. Only cut-back I saw last week was not really a cut-"back," it was a cut-"straight-up-the-middle" on Foster's 14 yd. TD. What I'm referring to is the new rule regarding cut-blocks, because I think it's hurting our running game. I don't even remember any cut-backs to the left on running plays called to the right, which really tells me something. If Duane Brown isn't putting guys on the ground, then nobody is going to without breaking the new rule and I think it's a ZB scheme killer.

PS-cheerleaders. I like to focus on that.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote