View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #19
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Which players will you focus on VS Jags?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, I'll obviously be watching the O and D, but, today I wanna see who's really contributing on STs. Holliday needs a "hole" and our punter needs improvement. Maybe it's that "Jones" factor that scares me! I cringe everytime he touches the ball.
Our kickoff game. Our kicker(s) thoughout the PS and last week could not seem to manage to get the ball into the back or out of the EZ. The furthest it carried when it even got into the EZ was a couple yds into the EZ. The other kickers I watched last week (including Miami's) seemed to routinely get it into the back or out of the EZ. Please don't tell me that our kicker has been instructed to kick shallow because our coverage has been so great to drop the returner deep inside their 20...........because coverage has been pathetic. So what's really going on? A Marciano or Kubiak dictum? A new mysterious groin injury? Or simply a kicker that can't consistently get the ball deep enough on kickoffs........or longer FGs?
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote