View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #49
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Ok SB made me do it. No explanations though, it's 4am and I'm tired.

1. Kawaan Short-DT
2. Rick Wagner-OT
3. Micah Hyde-CB
3b. Quinton Patton-WR
4. Gabe Jackson-OG
5. Jonathan Bostic-ILB
5b. Blaze Foltz-OG
6. Rashard Hall-FS
7. Devin Street-WR
Great lower round guys. I have Folltz also but in 6th IIRC. Hall, Street, Jackson and Bostic are all on my "watch" list. I am not much of a Short fan and Wagner's evals have him slow to pick up speed rushers and slide to right. I keep seeing Eric Winston who is good but not what I want if I'm building my line.