View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2013 update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I've also been working on a new mock with emphasis on NT, and O-line. I thought about posting but think I'll wait a couple games, we'll see. Now that we've re-signed Schaub we need to put some major emphasis on keeping him safe by improving the quality and depth of the O-line. I still think the other ILB spot opposite Cushing is a low priority spot since it's only a 2 down position. Also if we get better at NT it lessens the need at ILB.
Good post & I agree on all points. I am looking at ILB but later round. Regardless of how well Cody does, I just don't see him back next year & I still have ? on his play.